Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

well...

im sorry wat i meant was SWELL. lol i dont take time to rate movie much of the time unless their either really good or really bad and i spend even less time writing reviews unless i hate or love em. loved it 5/5 10/10

"Vanity" "Vanity"

pretty good

skinny fat yum yum

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Ahh the Swain

Hilarious my god Swain is my idol when it comes to humor. Great Atristic work, Great voice acting. etc. etc.

Gibson MacReady Gibson MacReady

Pretty nice

8/10 The artistic work was nice, and the voices were good, i liked the action and how you put a story line in there. However even tho youprobably didnt mean to offend anyone, i am a christian no hardcore mind you, but i do take offense to the part of the nailing to the cross. Asides from that its a pretty good movie.

Space Alligator Episode 1 Space Alligator Episode 1

it was horrible

0/10 needless to say this movie was the crap of most crap. ive almost never seen worse but my 2 year old nephew draws worse. All three characters had the same voice. i dont know if it kept going on with the oh no and oh snap but i closed it anyways cuz it was not funny at all as a matter of fact helpful criticism would say it was quite annoying next time b 4 you submitt another video get it checked out by other people you dont know. I dont mean to sound like an asshole but thats the way it is. Try spending more time on the art work, And maybey getting some other voice actors for the characters. Plan out and think about your joke b 4 you say them and THEN put them on the clip ok?. AGAIN SRY IF I SOUNDED LIKE A JERK BUT SOMETIME THE TRUTH HURTS

tlgmedia responds: