Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

well...

im sorry wat i meant was SWELL. lol i dont take time to rate movie much of the time unless their either really good or really bad and i spend even less time writing reviews unless i hate or love em. loved it 5/5 10/10

"Vanity" "Vanity"

pretty good

skinny fat yum yum

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Ahh the Swain

Hilarious my god Swain is my idol when it comes to humor. Great Atristic work, Great voice acting. etc. etc.

An Arduous Journey - v3 An Arduous Journey - v3

I like the simplicity of it. However The mechanics still need a little work. as it is it runs choppy, and its a little bit difficult to click on enemies. seems like you have to click on the letter of the names instead of their boxes. also i fell that if you can make a turn for the whole team. For example in one turn you could select any member of the team. that way we dont have to press end turn so many times. but over all i font think its half bad. I gave a 3.5 rating it still needs a little work, but its coming a long well. GJ so far.

coderchick94 responds:

Fixed

Clan Wars 2 - Red Reign Clan Wars 2 - Red Reign

Enjoyed it as much as the first i supposed. i like the way skill points are aquired and spent. U have a big in here, its dirfficult to move the view around for both keyboard and mouse. I noticed the music as well. over all not too bad, but a little bit more detail on the little stuff would make it even better

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

i liked it

I liked alot however i cant wait for a second part and so on an so forth. This is exellent work keep it up!!!!